INSTALL A HIGH-EFFICIENCY
ENERGY STAR® BOILER
AND RECEIVE A REBATE OF UP TO $2,700
COMMERCIAL EFFICIENT SMALL BOILER RETROFIT PROGRAM
PNG is now offering incentives of up to $2,700 to its business and institutional customers who purchase and install ENERGY STAR® certified natural gas fired boilers to replace their existing boilers.
PNG will refund 35 percent of the cost of the qualifying ENERGY STAR® certified boiler to a maximum of $2,700.
HOW TO QUALIFY
To qualify for this program, you need to meet a few simple conditions:
- You must be a PNG commercial rate class natural gas customer.
- You must be a property owner or long-term lease holder of an existing commercial building
- You must use the boiler for space, pool and/ or process heating (Note: backup, standby or secondary are not eligible for a rebate.)
- You must purchase and install an ENERGY STAR® certified boiler having an input capacity of 299,000 british thermal units per hour ("BTU/hr") or less.
- You must submit an application for approval to PNG before November 30, 2017.
* You can find a complete list of requirements in the program's terms and conditions.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED FOR APPROVAL BY PNG PRIOR TO PURCHASING AND INSTALLING THE BOILER.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE NOVEMBER 30, 2017.
- Review the program's terms and conditions (Available here).
- Download and save a copy of the application form (Available here).
- Once you have received a letter from PNG stating that PNG has approved the application, you may purchase and install the boiler.
- You must purchase and install the boiler, and submit your Completion Documents all within nine (9) months after receiving approval from PNG.
- Contact a gas or mechanical contractor, licensed with the BC Safety Authority, to install your boiler(s). You can find one through the BC Safety Authority’s website.
- Have your qualified contractor install the boiler.
- The Completion Documentation Submission Form (Available here.)
- The Gas Notification of Completion, Installation or Alteration from your municipality or the BC Safety Authority
- The fully paid invoice including make, model number and serial number of Eligible Boiler(s) purchase and installed.
APPLICATIONS FOR PRE-APPROVAL MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE NOVEMBER 30, 2017.
Completion documents including the proof of purchase and installation must be received no later than nine (9) months after receiving approval from PNG.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL US TOLL FREE AT: 1-800-667-2297
PLEASE SEND COMPLETED APPLICATIONS TO:
Note: If you cannot forward your application documents via email please contact PNG at the phone number above to arrange an alternate method of delivery.